lunes, 21 de mayo de 2012

Rooting and more Rooting

Here I have Ryan premiee almost finish... I spent many hours with his him, one or two hairs per follicle and with a directionally rooting that took me ages... but it's worth the time, much more realistic. I need to end the other side and give him a nice cut.

Et voilà le petit Ryan de Natalie Scholl presque fini... J'ai passé de nombreuses heures a lui faire le rooting. Il n''y a qu'un ou deux cheveux par follicule et même si ça prend du temps, les résultats son extraordinaires. Maintenant il ne reste qu'a finir l'autre partie et lui faire une jolie coupe.

Ryan está casi terminado... aún quedan algunas horas más de rooting. Cada folículo tiene un pelo o dos y aunque lleva siglos acabarlo, el resultado es espectacular, y más aún si se hace siguiendo la dirección de crecimiento del pelo. Parece tan real. Ahora debo seguir pelo a pelo con el otro lado... más y más horas de trabajo, y luego hacerle un bonito corte.



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario


In 2009 I won the first price of Reborn Artistry contest. I'm very proud of it

In 2009 I won the first price of Reborn Artistry contest. I'm very proud of it