martes, 1 de mayo de 2012

Maurice (Evelina Wosnjuk) Now little Cecilia

Hello, I am ready to introduce little Cecilia! She's really nice and I'm proud of her. I have to take better pictures, but here you can imagine how "belle" she is. Once I get more daylight...too rainy and windy out here, I promise to make her photo portfolio. Thanks for looking! Your comments are welcome!

Et la petite Cecilia est fini, voilà quelques photos, même si j'ai dois encore faire une vrai séance photo pour elle. Aujourd'hui c'est un jour sans beaucoup de soleil, la pluie et le vent se chargent de faire disparaître la lumière. J'espère que vous allez aimer ma nouvelle création. Merci de regarder!










No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario


In 2009 I won the first price of Reborn Artistry contest. I'm very proud of it

In 2009 I won the first price of Reborn Artistry contest. I'm very proud of it