lunes, 21 de mayo de 2012

Liu San (Adrie Stoete)

Liu San is not longer available, he is out of stock if you want to buy him. This kit is simply adorable and I'm having the pleasure of reborning it right now. In about one month he will be available on ebay. I'm now painting him, trying to achieve a nice olive colour. He'is really nice and soft




Liu San n'est plus disponible si l'on veut acheter le kit. Le mien a été un des dernières a être vendus et je suis heureuse de pouvoir le peindre. Il est très souple. Dans quelques temps il sera disponible à la vente. Il faut d'abord que je finisse Ryan et Michelle. Pour le moment je suis en train d'essayer de lui donner une tonalité olive

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario


In 2009 I won the first price of Reborn Artistry contest. I'm very proud of it

In 2009 I won the first price of Reborn Artistry contest. I'm very proud of it