lunes, 21 de mayo de 2012

Reborning classes in Toulouse (France) / Cours Stage reborn à Toulouse

In August I will be moving to Toulouse, new work, new house, a new start for everybody. So, I will be offering there some reborn classes starting in october or november 2012. The last month you can have my reborn lessons in Fribourg (Switzerland) will be in july. Thanks to everybody!!


En aout je déménage è Toulouse avec toute la famille. Un nouveau travail, une nouvelle maison, un nouveau départ pour tous. C'est pour cela qu'à partir d'octobre ou novembre je vais faire mes cours reborn là-bas. Le dernier mois que je propose des lessons à Fribourg (Suisse) sera le mois de juillet. Merci à tous!!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario


In 2009 I won the first price of Reborn Artistry contest. I'm very proud of it

In 2009 I won the first price of Reborn Artistry contest. I'm very proud of it