viernes, 27 de julio de 2012

Marita Winter's Zachy and Zane almost finish/ Zachy et Zane presque fini

Today we had some painting lessons with Inés and we almost finish our kits. Some details and they will be fine. Here I show you their pictures. Oh, and little Zachy and Zane are so tiny...so cute... I find these little babies adorable. Marita Winters did a great job sculpting them.


Aujourd'hui nous avons eu une journée de peinture avec ma dernière élève Inés et les kits sont presque finis, juste quelques petits détails et ils seront prêts pour leur rooting. Voici quelques photos. Les petits Zachy and Zane sont adorables, je ne pensais pas que j'allais aimer tant les petits reborns, mails j'ai découvert un autre monde. Marita Winters a fait un travail merveilleux avec eux.









And some pictures of Inés baby. So proud oh her work!!

Et voilà les photos d'Inés et son bébé. Trop fier!!







No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario


In 2009 I won the first price of Reborn Artistry contest. I'm very proud of it

In 2009 I won the first price of Reborn Artistry contest. I'm very proud of it