martes, 24 de julio de 2012

Class day!!Journée de stage à La Nurserie!!We did enjoy

Hello everybody!! Today we started a new lesson. This time I welcomed Inés home. She choose her kit and we begin to paint it. At the same time I used my Zachy and Zane kits to show her how she has to apply genesis heat set oils. We heard some music, we had fun and we had lunch together. We will continue on friday.

Bonjour tout le monde! Aujourd'hui nous avons commencé un nouveau cours reborn. Cette fois j'ai accueilli Inés chez moi. Elle a choisi son kit et on a commencé à le peindre. Au même temps je le montrais avec mes Zane and Zachy kits comment utiliser les Genesis heat set huiles. Nous avons écoutez de la musique, nous avons rigolé et déjeuner ensemble. Prochain jour de stage à La Nurserie: vendredi



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario


In 2009 I won the first price of Reborn Artistry contest. I'm very proud of it

In 2009 I won the first price of Reborn Artistry contest. I'm very proud of it