lunes, 4 de junio de 2012

Zachy and Zane are here. Miniatures of Marita Winters

This two little babies arrived home some days ago and they are cute, just tiny but beautiful. Marita did a great work, they have a lot of details, just like a bigger reborn baby. They already had a warmth wash and they are ready to reborn. Anyway, even if I can't wait to paint them, I will have to do some rooting before. I have almost three heads waiting for me...



Ces deux tous petits sont arrivés il y a quelques jours et je les trouve super mignons, avec beaucoup de détails comme un grand bébé. Marita a fait un travail extraordinaire avec eux. Ils ont déjà eu leur bain chaud, mais même si je les peindrais très volontiers tout de suite ils vont devoir attendre un peux...il y a trois têtes a qui je dois encore implanter les cheveux...

Estos maravillosos bebés de Marita Winters llegaron hace unos días a casa y estoy encantada con ellos. Son pequeñitos pequeñitos, pero tienen los mismos detalles que un reborn de mayor tamaño. Son increibles y esa sonrisa que esboza uno de ellos... una maravilla. Ya han recibido una buena ducha de agua caliente, pero no puedo ponerme a pintarlos aun... hay tres cabezas que esperan que les implante el mohair...

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario


In 2009 I won the first price of Reborn Artistry contest. I'm very proud of it

In 2009 I won the first price of Reborn Artistry contest. I'm very proud of it