viernes, 8 de junio de 2012

Cecilias departure

My little baby Cecilia was sold on ebay and today I was preparing her for a long long travel. Her new mum is waiting for Cecilia in Saudi Arabian. It's the first time that I sell a baby to this country. I said good-bye, I packed her and we went to the post office. Bye-bye little baby!!



Le petit bébé Cecilia a été vendu sur ebay et, ce matin, j'ai pris le temps de la préparer et faire le colis. Elle voyage très très loin, jusqu'à l'Arabie Saoudite, oú sa nouvelle maman est en train de l'attendre. C'est la première fois qu'un de mes bébés voyage a ce pays. Au revoir petite Cecilia, bon voyage!!

La pequeña Cecilia se ha vendido en ebay y esta mañana la he estado preparando para su largo viaje. Su nueva mamá la esta esperando en Arabia Saudi. Es la primera vez que uno de mis bebés se vende en ese pais. Le di un beso de despedida deseándole un muy buen viaje!!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario


In 2009 I won the first price of Reborn Artistry contest. I'm very proud of it

In 2009 I won the first price of Reborn Artistry contest. I'm very proud of it