sábado, 15 de septiembre de 2012

Painting Victoria, new reborn kit Sheila Michael's

What can I say about Victoria? p when she arrived home I couldn't believe how big she was. Even, she is adorable, she's sweet and this new vinyl is something special. I thought it would be difficult to reborn, but not at all. The only thing is that she doesn't fit in the oven, so I had to prepare two trays, like with a toddler. Well, by now she's almost finish, just final touches like eyebrows, 3D texture all over her face and body and to arrange a little bit her lips and tongue. Then she would be fine! Waiting for her hair...










No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario


In 2009 I won the first price of Reborn Artistry contest. I'm very proud of it

In 2009 I won the first price of Reborn Artistry contest. I'm very proud of it