jueves, 16 de febrero de 2012

Baby Girl Alicia

This newborn baby called Alicia was adopted two years ago and she travelled to the United States. Her mum was more than happy with her. Since then I couldn't reborn again, because I had a baby, yes, a real one, and with him and my three years old daughter I didn't have the time. I'm trying to reborn again and I'm happy with this idea. Thanks for visiting my page!



What her mommy told about her on ebay


Very cute. She could melt you with here eyes..so realAug-12-10 08:15
REBORN BABY GIRL HONEY DONNA
RUBERT SCULPT, NOW ALICIA (#220639649355)





No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario


In 2009 I won the first price of Reborn Artistry contest. I'm very proud of it

In 2009 I won the first price of Reborn Artistry contest. I'm very proud of it